- 1.2. Eyeonid’s general policy is that personal privacy is respected and that due care is taken regarding personal data. Eyeonid protects your privacy and respects and protects your personal data by handling it according to law and other applicable regulation.
- 1.3. Eyeonid’s processing of your personal data is subject to the provisions of the Swedish Personal Data Act (1998:204) (Swe: personuppgiftslagen) (PDA) and related regulation. Eyeonid is the controller of personal data in the meaning of the PDA as regards Eyeonid’s processing of your personal data.
2. PERSONAL DATA
- 2.1. We may collect your personal data in connection with the completion of your subscription for the Service (as set out and defined in the General Terms), or when you provide personal data to us through your personal account. When you submit your personal data to us you understand that such provision of personal data is voluntary. If you choose not to provide certain personal data about yourself, we may not be able to provide you with the Service.
- 2.2. Personal data includes both information about you relating to our customer relationship, and information submitted to us through the Service, such as your name, e-mail address, cell phone number, personal identification number (Swe: personnummer) and login credentials.
3. STORAGE AND SECURITY
- 3.1. We may store your personal data in hard copies and/or in electronic form, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers.
- 3.2. Eyeonid will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of collecting the information, as set out in Section 4 below, and your personal data will thereafter be deleted.
- 3.3. Your personal privacy and personal data security is of utmost importance to Eyeonid and we are committed to maintain a high level of security regarding your personal data.
- 3.4. We use a combination of technical and organizational measures, security controls and internal processes in order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure, and to fulfill the security requirements set out in the PDA. For example, login credentials, credit card number and/or personal identification number that you submit to us will instantly and automatically be encrypted and then be stored and handled in encrypted form.
- 3.5. Access to encrypted personal data is restricted to persons who need them to carry out their work tasks. Eyeonid will ensure that such persons are covered by a confidentiality undertaking and that they are informed about how your personal data may be processed and handled.
4. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Eyeonid processes your personal data for the following purposes,
- to provide you with and manage the Service,
- to administrate our customer relationship,
- to provide you with information about the Service,
- to assist you with enquiries etc. regarding the Service,
- for statistical purposes, and
- for sales and product development/follow up.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 5.1. Your personal data may be disclosed to our service providers for the purposes set out in Section 4 above.
- 5.2. We may also disclose your personal data to administrative authorities in order to fulfill any legal or regulatory requirements, or if required by a court order.
6. ACCESS, CORRECTION and COMPLAINTS
- 6.1. According to the PDA, you may free of charge once per year, request information on which personal data that is processed about you by Eyeonid. Such request shall be made in writing, be signed and sent to the address set out in Section 8 below. You may also contact us in order to request correction of inaccurate personal data and notify us in writing that your personal data may not be used for direct marketing.
- 6.2. If you for any reason wish to make a complaint regarding your personal data processing or personal privacy, including complaints regarding our fulfillment of the requirements set out in the PDA, please send us a written notice thereof in accordance with Section 8 below. We are committed to handle your complaint in a prompt manner and will give you an estimated timeframe for when we will respond to your complaint.
7. APPLICABILITY AND AMENDMENTS
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Eyeonid Group AB